Baker Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduling!

3 posters

Go down

Scheduling! Empty Scheduling!

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Alright, so as it stands, we have two options put forward, thus far.

1. Film everything in one 15 day sprint. (Early December, before the 23rd)
PROS: It gets it all done in one fell swoop; continuity is easier; focus is easier; we can be in, and out so fast. Simplified schedule.
CONS: It may be difficult for people to take it off work.

2. Film everything over the course of three 3-day weekends in December (2-4, 9-11,16-18), and film overflow with local actors in Jan.
PROS: Gives us the advantage of time; pickups with local actors (ie. Literally everyone but Hannah at this point) can be done at convenience over January weekends; less time away from paid work elsewhere.
CONS: Hard to keep focus; easier for commitments to schedule to be broken (things crop up); less consistency.

What do we think of these options? Are there others? What will work best for us?

Discuss.

Admin
Admin

https://bakerstreetproject.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Scheduling! Empty Re: Scheduling!

Post by Naomi Javor Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 am

Okay. So I will obviously do whatever works best for y'all since I'm just happy to be able to help, but personally it would work best for me in one big chunk bc I will be driving to Toronto from Traverse City and it's a good 7-8 hour drive. ALSO, if I could stay with someone for the filming, that would be super rad. It would also be easiest for me to be sure I get all the film dates off of work to just request the same 2 weeks off from all my jobs for a "vacation". However, I would probably still do that if you had them broken up into chunks. If you do choose the latter, I would have to drive up the days before those weekends to be sure I'm in Toronto for the weekends which is much more driving but like... Worth it. As I said, I'd much prefer the one big chunk tho, personally. -NJ

Naomi Javor

Back to top Go down

Post by MKMorris Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 pm

I really prefer one big chunk! It logistically makes the most sense to me, and any emergency rescheduling becomes SUCH a nightmare when you're doing it piece-meal.

Side note: Naomi, I have an extra bed! But you'd wake up to aggressive puppy kisses every morning, just a heads up.

MKMorris

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Javor Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:30 pm

MK, I cannot think of a more heavenly way to wake up oh my goodness I feel blessed already.

Naomi Javor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum